Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dinner Party

Last night Alan and I drove out to Orange County for a dinner party that our friend Brenda was having. It was fun seeing old friends and meeting new people. One girl was actually from a town 10 minutes from where I grew up in Michigan. Now, there is small world and there is SMALL world. We are talking 2 bitty towns of around 1000 people. And her husband went to the high school that I attended my ninth grade year. Crazy! Brenda made a delicious meal of chicken and white bean chili, scalloped potatoes and corn bread and I brought a pear crisp for dessert. Sinful! We were all stuffed and plopped on her cushy couches after dinner. :P It was a very nice evening. Fun to get away by ourselves for a few hours while Jacob stayed with Grandpa and Grandma.

No comments: