Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Time Change

Are any of the other parents of early risers getting a little nervous about the time change coming up? I know it is in a few weeks, but I am dreading it. I think we are going to start pushing Jacob's bedtime back a bit. If he continues to get up at 5-ish, we are looking at a wake time of 4-ish after the time change. YIKES!! If anyone has any hints, let me know!

After my post yesterday, Jacob starting signing 'eat' and clapping. He is just picking things up so quickly now. We had tried to get him to clap a while ago, but he just wasn't getting it, so we gave up and focused on signing instead. Then yesterday, out of the blue, he just started clapping away. And then when it was nearing dinner time he was getting fussy and I asked him what he wanted. He looked right at me and did the sign for 'eat'. He did it again this morning when he was hungry for a snack. Go Jacob!

1 comment:

Julie said...

what a cute smartie-pants!