I started back at the prenatal yoga class at Blue Mud last night. It was one of those days where I really felt like I needed the relaxation. It was so good to be back! The instructor was a little surprised to see me back so soon and said I was the first repeat mom to take her class. :) I felt 100% better after the class was over. Have you ever been so relaxed that you couldn't even really feel your body? During final relaxation I felt like my arms were melting into the floor. Ahhhhhhh. Can't wait for next Tuesday!
Jacob has been fighting his sleep lately. Friday and Saturday nights he screamed for 45 minutes after we put him in bed for the night and then would wake up at 5:30 am. Sunday morning he refused his morning nap and Monday and yesterday he refused his afternoon naps. He just stands in his crib and does this horrific scream. Yesterday I had a bad headache and the screaming just aggravated it. Plus it was hot and that made me cranky. :P I know he is tired because yesterday he fell asleep in my arms, but as soon as I tried putting him in his crib, he started screaming again. I hope today is better. It really bugs me when I know he isn't getting enough sleep.
1 comment:
I totally hear you. I wonder if our children are getting this memo that we parents aren't. Eva's been doing the same thing. Hopefully it's just a phase.
Post a Comment