Lest you think that Jacob is all sleep deprivation and crankiness (see previous post), I thought I would post a video of him dancing yesterday. :)
Oh, and a funny story about our afternoon walk yesterday: Jacob has a fascination with belly buttons, his own and other people's. When we started our walk, he lifted up his shirt and started poking his belly button. Must have been soothing because he fell asleep very quickly. So, there he is with his big ole white belly hanging out and his finger stuck in his belly button as we walk down the street. The finger did fall away, but the shirt remained up with his belly bare. I didn't dare push it down and risk waking him up! :D
2 comments:
I had a cousin who had to have her finger in her belly button to sleep! It was her soothing mechanism. And if she was wearing a dress, it didn't matter. Thankfully she grew out of that one before reaching adulthood.
haha... what a good dancer :)
Post a Comment