Yesterday while I was sitting in the exam room waiting for my OB, I was reading a poster about the benefits of breastfeeding, both for baby and mom. If a woman nurses for 7 years over her lifetime, she will reduce her chances of getting breast cancer to almost zero. Only six more years to go (not going to happen)!
As for the OB appointment, all is well. I start going every 2 weeks now. My doctor made my day by complimenting me on doing so well during the holidays (referring to my weight gain).
Not much else to report here. Sorry no pictures. I'll take some on Friday when Jacob and I have to sit at the new house and wait for the Gas Co. They gave us a window of 8-12. Yay.
2 comments:
Did you see 20/20 last Friday? There was a mom on there who nursed each of her three kids for 6 years and a mom who was still nursing her 8 year old. Guess those two mom's won't be getting breast cancer!
Um, ew. Sorry but that is just too long to nurse a kid! I have a feeling they will be scarred for life.
Post a Comment