Thursday, October 9, 2008

Speaking of 4 am.....

That's what time Jacob woke up this morning. :P He did sleep for short spurts from 5 until 5:45, but Alan and I didn't get much sleep after 4. And Jacob refused his afternoon nap the past two days. Not sure what is going on with his sleeping, but I think after he falls asleep for his morning nap today I am going to try to get a little rest. I may not get the opportunity this afternoon and I'm sleepy!

2 comments:

Julie said...

:( That really stinks. I hope you're able to get a snooze in this morning... and that it's only a phase, whatever it is.

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog, Patty. You probably thought we never 'talked' anymore but I actually hear from you all the time! Maybe that is the problem with blogs - we learn so much about each other we don't ever check up personally. Love the pictures of Jacob. So cute.