Friday, March 6, 2009

Due Date

Here we are at the due date and no baby yet! Ah well. I feel pretty good, so I can hang for a while yet.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Looking good, Patty! I just did some catching up on your blog this evening. For some reason, your blog doesn't update on my bloglines and let me know when you have a new post like it used to...I guess I'll just have to check in more since it's not working on bloglines.

Brigitte said...

Hang in there Patty! We are praying for you. Can't wait to hear the good news and learn the new baby's name. Take care!

Jessica said...

I'm with Jill... your blog doesn't update on my bloglines anymore either... so strange.

Oh, and you are looking great... I'm glad you're feeling great too :) I can't wait to see the post where you show pics of your new lil' guy. I keep checking :)