Yesterday morning we walked to church. It took us about 20 minutes, so a nice little jaunt. Alan said if I weren't pregnant, it would have taken more like 15 minutes. Brat! He's right, though. I wasn't going very fast on the uphill parts! I am just so thankful that with this pregnancy I don't have the sciatic nerve problems I had with Jacob. I could barely walk at this point in the pregnancy. I can't even imagine trying to care for Jacob in that condition.
Yesterday afternoon we went over to my parents' to celebrate Mike's birthday. Jacob was definitely the entertainer! He loves to dance and showed everyone his moves. He is obsessed with listening to the radio. The first thing he does when he walks in the door at Grandpa and Grandma's is to point to the stereo. He likes to listen to the Silly Songs CD my mom has. He stands by the speaker and dances away. At home we have a little radio in the kitchen and when he wants to listen, which is ALL the time, he points to it and makes little grunty noises. He doesn't even really care what we listen to. He's content with NPR. He just grooves to the transition music between stories. Silly, silly boy!
Alan took this picture last week sometime. Jacob is all set to help him in the yard.
This morning Jacob found one of my purses in our closet and wouldn't let me take it away. We decided to take a couple blackmail pictures. Love how he is holding the purse in this one.
He was waiting for me to come out of the bathroom. He kept knocking. A mama gets no peace, I tell ya!
I have an OB appointment later this afternoon and am very curious to hear what the doctor has to say. I feel like things have progressed, but who knows? I still can't believe that I am already at the end. This pregnancy went by so quickly! I'll post this evening to report on what I heard. Hope its good news. I am ready to meet my little boy!
1 comment:
You are right... a mama gets no peace! Ethan never lets me go to the bathroom in peace. If I close the door he pounds on it and screams.
Post a Comment