Monday, March 2, 2009

Progress Report

Not much progress. This is sounding awfully familiar! I am still just dilated to 2+ and the baby is around -2 or -1 station, so he isn't even as low as I thought. The doctor said we can talk about scheduling an induction date at my next appointment, but there is really no medical reason to induce at that time if I don't choose to (I don't). Hopefully I won't even make it to that next appointment since I could still go into labor at any time. Guess time will tell! :P

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Your babies just want to stay in your womb a little longer... it must be nice and comfy :)

Brigitte said...

Hang in there Patty. I remember those last days. I was a mandatory due date and just making it to that day was nearly impossibly. Hope things move quickly and that you have a "fun" delivery. Take lots of pictures to share with us....by the way do you have a name for this little guy already?

Charlee said...

Hang in there Breven was 2 weeks late and was induced and Aubree was induced too (which was a good thing she was bigger then we thought)it was a bit harder but worth it. I will pray that he comes on his own soon and joins your family.

Patty said...

Jess ~ Ha Ha. Yup. I've got a comfy, cozy womb!

Brigitte ~ Yes, we do have a name picked out, but it is a secret until his arrival. ;P