I had an OB appointment today and the doc said I am dilated to 4 cm and ready to have the baby. He sent me home and said to pack up and go to the hospital in an hour or so. I have been having contractions on and off all day too, so hopefully this is it!
My mom was here watching Jacob so that was super convenient to just send him home with her. Much nicer than calling them in the middle of the night!
The doctor said he predicts that once my contractions really start going that it will go fast. Hope he's right!
Hopefully the next post you read from me will be announcing the birth. :D
4 comments:
YEAH! Can't wait to read about the arrival of your new little boy!
that's awesome! I hope all goes well, Patty and Alan!
Can't wait to hear the news...
yay! I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy :) I'll pray for a smooth delivery, although at this point you've probably already had him!
Post a Comment