They came over after Jacob's nap and at first Jacob was a little apprehensive about all the new people, but it didn't take him long to warm up.
Reading a book with Oma - isn't this just precious?
Laughing with Uncle Russ
This evening my grandma (dad's mom) and aunt are flying in. I am so excited that so many people will be here for Isaac's special day!
Yesterday evening we had some visitors of a different kind. As we were finishing up dinner, I looked out the window and saw a wild parrot in our walnut tree. There is a flock of wild parrots that flies around Redlands. We hardly ever saw them at our old house, but we have heard them on more than one occasion here. Soon we had a whole tree full of them dining on the walnuts.
They came back this morning too for a little snack.
As a mom of two boys, I have been peed on plenty of times, but last night was something new. I was tending to Isaac's circumcision and Alan was helping me by holding him. I was leaning in concentrating on what I was doing when Isaac peed IN MY MOUTH! Of course Alan and Jacob just start laughing and laughing. I was just sort of paralyzed in shock. Fortunately we were by the kitchen sink so I could quickly rinse out my mouth. Gross! Gotta love those boys, huh??
3 comments:
oh my goodness, in your mouth??? haha! I am fortunate not to have had that happen yet. Sounds really pleasant :)
Sometimes a flock of those parrots flies over our house. Those suckers are loud!
How nice your family is here. It is always a blessing to have them in the baptism.
Nice picture of the parrot!!
Oh. You never know what is going to happen as a mom!. :)
OMG! I have been peed on in every immaginable way but never in the mouth! Poor mom. I guess thats one of the joys of motherhood.
Post a Comment