Sunday, March 15, 2009

We're Home!

We got home from the hospital Thursday morning around 9:30 and so far, all is well. Isaac is still in that really sleepy baby stage and hardly cries. I know that won't last! Ha

All set to go home


Jacob has had a couple meltdowns while I feed Isaac, but mostly he is just fascinated by his baby brother. Sometimes he gets a little too excited with the kisses and the touching. We say, 'Gentle please, Jacob.' a lot. :P 





This was Isaac's going home outfit. Jacob also went home in an outfit that said 'Little Squirt', so when I saw this one, I knew it was 'the one'.


One of my favorite pictures. Doesn't Isaac look so tiny compared to Alan's big hand?



We are just in love with this little guy. I never tire of looking at his sweet face and kissing those big, soft cheeks!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

So sweet :) He is a cutie. Enjoy the sleepy baby stage... I still miss it with Ethan, lol ;)

Brigitte said...

Welcome home. So good to see you Sunday. Wow you are one impressive momma. I never tire of kissing my babies either. It is something I do every day because I am sure the day is coming when they will be done with kisses. :) Congrats again!

Charlee said...

Congratulations! He is a handsome little man.