Isn't this a lovely picture of me? I think I was seriously zoning out!
The other day Jacob discovered our little river and had a blast playing with the rocks.
Alan made a compost area using some cage that the previous owners left.
Our caged animal
I think Jacob was telling Alan that the lawn needed mowing
x
Homer loves to eat the walnuts and Jacob knows it, so he often finds walnuts and gives them to Homey
Yesterday I took Isaac in to get circumcised since he couldn't have it done in the hospital because of the antibiotics he was on. His pediatrician wanted him to get weighed too and if he wasn't up to his birth weight we would have to come in later and see the nurse for another weight check. I was a little anxious to see what he had gained because he is a sleepy guy and I often struggle to keep him awake to eat. Well, my worry was for nothing! He weighed 8 lbs, 2 oz at birth and went home 7 lbs, 11 oz. When he was a week old he weighed 7 lbs, 14 oz and yesterday at 2 weeks old he weighed 9 pounds! I was shocked!! Guess I don't have to worry so much about his eating habits.
No comments:
Post a Comment