Monday, May 18, 2009

2 Month Stats

Today Isaac had his 2 month check-up and the doctor said he is doing great. :D
He weighs 14 pounds, 2 oz (between 75th and 90th percentile) and is 26 1/2 inches long (over 95th percentile).
I've got one big boy!

My little chicks are getting big too and are starting to get lots of feathers. Jacob loves to go out and see them. He signs 'bird' about 100 times a day! He even says 'bawk, bawk' now. Its so cute! He still is a little afraid of them, but is getting better. Yesterday Alan said he touched one of their feet. ;P
It is a little easier to tell them apart now, so I thought it was time to give them names. I've decided to name them after flowers that we have in our yard - Rosie, Lily and Iris. Kinda silly, I know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you hoping to get eggs from these chickens eventually? Or do you have more evil and sinister plans for them? ......

Patty said...

We are raising them for the eggs.
No sinister plans, just our little pets. :D