Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gettin' Fit

This week I started Baby Boot Camp and I am so glad to be back. The girls running it are doing more cardio than we did in Stroller Strides and it is awesome! I should lose that last 5 baby pounds in no time! Today we walked/ran up this HUGE steep hill pushing the kids and then the instructor told us to do it twice more without the kiddos. We were all like WHAT?!? I wasn't sure if I would make it, but I did and when I was finished I felt pretty good about myself. I even ran part of it. Not sure if I'll be able to walk tomorrow, though. :P

Yesterday we got Alan's Father's Day gift. A bit early, but it was on sale because it is a discontinued model and we didn't want someone else to snatch it up!

We got him a bike trailer for Jacob (and eventually Isaac when he gets bigger) to ride in behind Alan's bike.


Jacob has to wear a helmet and we weren't sure how that would go, but he wore it without too much of a fuss. Isn't he too cute?


Off they go!


A breakthrough ~ Isaac has been taking a pacifier this week! YAY. He doesn't keep it in real well, but he'll get better at it.


La La La I can't hear you Mommy!
I can't remember why he was covering his ears. Maybe Isaac was screaming or something. :P

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Good for you! Sounds like boot camp is fun. Loved the pictures. Also it looks like Jacob is moving into the "2's" already starting to not listen hee hee. So adorable.

Sarah Schenkel said...

It took Aliyah until she was 8 months old to keep a pacifier in! And she still doesn't even like it that much. Oh well.

Oh, and Dan is jealous of your double BOB. He's looking into them.

Jessica said...

I'm jealous of your double BOB too :) I'm looking at double strollers right now as well. What is the bike trailer?