Today I got a MUCH needed haircut and I feel half-way presentable again. Now I just need a pedicure!
Memorial Day weekend is always graduation weekend at the university, so that is what we (mostly Alan) is busy with this weekend. Alan has Baccalaureate this evening, tomorrow morning is graduation and Sunday afternoon is the annual Commencement Cooler (a party for faculty where champagne and appetizers are served). Other than that we are just hanging out. I bought some stuff to grill - chicken and veggie kabobs with yogurt-feta sauce. Yummy! A little Greek feast.
Here are a few pictures that we took this week.
Yee Haw! I think Isaac looks a little frightened. Can't say I blame him!
This morning I saw this hat on the dresser and decided to put it on Isaac. I knew Jacob would think that was SO funny.
Jacob wanted to wear the hat too and I finally captured that cheesy smile. Isn't it hilarious?
1 comment:
I just can't get over how extremely different the two boys look! Isaac is a perfect replica of the Boersen boys, I tell ya!
Good to see your blog again...it updated on my bloglines with 17 new posts!
Post a Comment