Yesterday we celebrated with lunch at The Farm. I figured that was the best time for my parents to watch the boys since they generally both nap from noon to 2:30 or so (the boys, not my parents). The evenings can be a bit more unpredictable. :P Alan and I had a delicious meal followed by a yummy pear cobbler for dessert. It was so nice to get out just the two of us. Its been a while!
And now some pictures that have nothing to do with our anniversary. :P
We put Isaac in the Bumbo seat the other day. He enjoyed it for the most part.
Then it got old - Isn't he cute, even when he cries?
Jacob never really got into the Bumbo when he was a baby. Maybe we just started him in it too late. Now that we pulled it out for Isaac, he thinks it is the greatest thing and sits in it all time. He even drags it around the house saying, 'Bumbo. Bumbo'. Funny how that is, huh?
I love this picture. Isn't it cute how he has his legs crossed? Jacob loves to read! He is always flipping through a book or asking us to read to him.
Cheese! Jacob has this ultra-cheesy smile that I haven't been able to capture very well on camera. This is the closest I have gotten so far. He turned his head a little too fast.
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! I still remember your wedding, that's the first time Steven came to meet all my CA friends! Oh...and Zach has a great cheesy grin lately too - maybe it's just that age :)
Happy anniversary! I'm glad you got to go out by yourselves for a bit :) The Farm is the best!
Happy Anniversary! You know, when I read this post I actually did think your parents napped between those times. I'm glad you clarified who the sleepers are!
Happy aniversary!!
I still remember how Alan and you went out the reception in a bicycle. I always thought that was very cool!! :)
Post a Comment