Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dino Baby

Isaac got this robe and slipper set from his Uncle Randall (Alan's brother), Aunt Hilary and cousins Lila and Sam.

Is he super cute, or what?


Something about being in a robe brings out the seriousness in my boys.
This is Jacob when he was the same age


I just noticed that their boppy covers match their robes. Jacob with his safari and alligator and Isaac with his dinos. I didn't even do that on purpose.

The past three days have been good ones for Isaac. There hasn't been much crying and screaming in the evenings! Yay. :D Yesterday evening Alan was gone and I actually got both boys bathed and it didn't end with a huge headache. Isaac sat in the bouncy seat in the bathroom during Jacob's bath and he was just so content. I was amazed and relieved. He was even smiling and cooing! I hope this means we are over the hump. Cross your fingers!

Oh! And for all of you wondering why we named our stroller Bob, we didn't. BOB is the brand name. The company used to be called Beast of Burden, but it got shortened to B.O.B.

No comments: