Sunday, May 3, 2009

Holland Festival

Yesterday we went to the Holland Festival and even though Jacob was too little to play a lot of the games, he still had a lot of fun.

Fishing for a prize


Grab Bag fun ~ He was peeking through the hole at the people handing the kids the bags and he thought that was pretty funny


Ping pong throwing - he actually made it into a bucket or two. I think he won 4 tickets. Pretty good, huh?


Here it looks like he is thinking 'Oh man. How could I miss that shot?'


I think it is cute that you can see his fingers gripping the top of the neck. Not very realistic! Not to mention the fact that his head is a little too small for the body!! You can also see Alan's foot sticking out the bottom on the second picture. I thought about cropping it, but thought it was funnier as is.



Isaac was also there, but slept in the sling the entire time. Guess I should have had a picture taken of his first Holland Festival, but oh well. Next year should be super fun when both boys will be running around enjoying everything!

1 comment:

Jill said...

mackenzie slept the entire time at the festival, too! fun pictures. :)