Saturday, August 21, 2010

Random Pictures

I forgot to post this pic on Jacob's birthday post. When he got frustrated with the fact that pedaling backward doesn't make you go backward, it makes you stop, he started just pushing the bike around - right up the gravel pile. Love it! The bike is called the 'Gravel Blaster' after all.

Reading before bedtime. The boys were all snuggled up with their blankies and monkeys.

This is what happens when you wake up at 5:00 am several days in a row - you just can't make it through lunchtime.

Jacob got an awesome tool kit from his Uncle Randall and cousins Lila and Sam. He loves it! I found him 'fixing' the door.

I think Jacob is explaining to Isaac the importance of wearing safety goggles

And this is more evidence that 5:00 is not an appropriate waking time. This morning Isaac crashed out on the kiddie couch soon after having his milk. He slept there until 8:00! How do we convince him to just go back to sleep in his bed when he wakes at 5:00? He's a stinker, but an awfully cute one.

2 comments:

Sarah Schenkel said...

Isaac is adorable in that last picture! Love the pictures from Jacob's birthday, too. We have had to look back at Jacob's cake MANY times, Patty. Let me tell you, Aliyah is impressed (as am I). We even sang Happy Birthday to Jacob's cake a few times. Not sure why she sings to cake, but that's how she rolls. Silly kids.

Charlee said...

Breven used to love his tools too and gave lessons to his sissy about not drilling your fingers or hammering your thumb! I loved his cake by the way good job!