Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sleep!

Look at this precious little boy!

Its a good thing he is so cute because the past week he has really been frustrating us with his screaming every time we put him in bed. We've been trying everything we can think of and tonight was much better. He only screamed for a couple minutes before falling asleep. A HUGE improvement!!

Hahaha, Mommy! I know I'm a big stinker!!

This is what Jacob thinks of all the ruckus at bedtime. At nap time he'll say, 'Isaac's screaming. Isaac's mad.' but fortunately at nighttime he doesn't seem affected by the awful noises coming from his brother's room and falls asleep.

One of the biggest issues is that Isaac has become too attached to me again so I've been disappearing at bedtime and letting Alan put Isaac to bed. Alan gets up with Isaac in the morning too, so Isaac can have some 'no mommy' time. Yesterday Jacob woke up when Isaac did so Alan went to get him too. As I was laying in bed I could hear Isaac saying, 'I want Mommy. I want Mommy.' Jacob's response: 'Mommy's not around here, Isaac. Mommy must be gone.' Hee Hee

Hopefully we are on the road to sleep again. I'm tired, especially of hearing my sweet little boy crying. :(

No comments: