(Edited to add this picture)
My parents came over this afternoon with this ginormous cupcake to celebrate Isaac being one week old. Can't wait to dive into it later tonight!
I thought I would post a few pictures of Jacob that were taken recently.
Helping Daddy install the curtains in the playroom
First bath in the big bath tub
Jacob's new obsession in the backyard is the bird bath
Look how wet he gets!
Okay, both the boys are sleeping, so I am going to take a nap!!
3 comments:
Boys and water are always together love the birdbath picture and the tub that is a great tub by the way and looks way nicer then my modern tub.
The birdbath pics are cute :) Sounds like you are doing well as a Mom of two! Isaac is a cutie. Hope he lets you get more sleep soon!
yup, boys have a magnetic attraction to water. I can't keep Ethan away from it.
Crazy the things you have to do with your second that you didn't have to worry about with your first huh? Hopefully you get some good rest here :)
Post a Comment